Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oddly enough...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Oddly enough... Empty
PostSubject: Oddly enough...   Oddly enough... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Oddly enough, I realized that despite this being a zelda clan we have no designated section for discussing zelda games (reviews help, tips tricks odd bugs and secrets or whatever) and I was wondering where people thought i should put the section. And yes I have been posting a lot today because I am trying to get the clan back up and active, and in my oppinion one of the big ward offs from a clan is how long it has been since the last time poeple posted. (I'm also trying to raise my post count, I want to get up to having at least the gilded sword over my avatar.
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Oddly enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oddly enough...   Oddly enough... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:56 pm

I'm just bumping this i want to know if anyone wants a section to discuss zelda games or not.
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

Oddly enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oddly enough...   Oddly enough... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Huh, I'm kinda surprised we don't have one.
There should be a section to talk about all those Zelda related topics in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oddly enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oddly enough...   Oddly enough... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oddly enough...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: Other Games :: Game Suggestions-
Jump to: