Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Y U NO POST?!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Y U NO POST?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Y U NO POST?!!!   Y U NO POST?!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 pm

In the spririt of the random lulls in posting that our clan seems to run through (I say random because these happen sporadically and quite often the same number of people check in every day, they merely do not post) I came up with what i think might be an interesting forum game: Y U NO POST?!!! Meme aside the idea is to conncoct extravagant, ridiculous and wacky reason why people either can't or won't post. Of course i you have any ideas on how to make this better we can try them out, after all i am not (consciously at least) using a tried and tested forum game, so there is certainly room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Y U NO POST?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U NO POST?!!!   Y U NO POST?!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 pm

heirpresumptive hasn't been posting because he doesn't even know the clan exist. You see heirpresumptive is not and never was an actuall person, rather he was merely an alternate personality. As often happens in the case of alternate personality the dominant personality does not know what the recesive personality does while in control. A little more than half a year ago now heirpresumptives multiple personalities began to be treated through drugs. This suppresion of the personality has caused the actual person to be in charge for a great majority of his life, and not having access to the alternate personality that was heirpresumptive, he has no knowledge of the clans existence.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

Y U NO POST?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U NO POST?!!!   Y U NO POST?!!! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Brosiedon was called to the sea by a mysterious force, for it turns out, he was posiedon......'s wife
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin
Thomas_Terminator

Y U NO POST?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U NO POST?!!!   Y U NO POST?!!! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:19 am

zephyriphoenix wrote:
heirpresumptive hasn't been posting because he doesn't even know the clan exist. You see heirpresumptive is not and never was an actuall person, rather he was merely an alternate personality. As often happens in the case of alternate personality the dominant personality does not know what the recesive personality does while in control. A little more than half a year ago now heirpresumptives multiple personalities began to be treated through drugs. This suppresion of the personality has caused the actual person to be in charge for a great majority of his life, and not having access to the alternate personality that was heirpresumptive, he has no knowledge of the clans existence.

he probably forgot about it, since we went inactive for idk how long...

I have a feeling that we will all get back together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.com
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

Y U NO POST?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U NO POST?!!!   Y U NO POST?!!! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Fuzzy Kitten has been posting, but his posts have been intercepted by Marshin77's much more intelligent cousin Vladimir. Vlad is extremely tech-savvy, and managed to hack into Star's computer and replace his web browser with a modified duplicate. Vlad programmed this duplicate to function normally except when viewing these forums, in which case he is shown a duplicate forum, regularly updated with our posts. When he tries to post, it appears to him that he has, but the post is never sent to the real forums. He's been driven almost completely insane by this and thus has not thought of contacting us through minecraftfourms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Y U NO POST?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U NO POST?!!!   Y U NO POST?!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Y U NO POST?!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: Games and Quizes-
Jump to: