Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

What are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:42 am

Share and discuss with the clan what games you're playing now!

Right now I'm doing my second playthrough of Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I saved over my first file accidentally so I can't work on it which sucks but this time around I'm being more thurough in regards to opening chests for an acheivemet.

In addition to Star Ocean I recently bought Tales of Vesparia. Overall I like it but the one thing I can't stand are the battle controls. Unless I missed it somewhere I can't seem to be able to backstep or sidestep, moving about the battlefield, which is a bit small compared to the ones in SO that I've gotten used to, is akward, and special attacks are the "A" button whereas normal ones are the "B" button which is weird. I do however like that the AI controlled party members can use items in battle themselves.
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Well recently I beat the new Tomb Raider, as well as got MOST of the collectables. not many of the challenges though, not to mention I haven't touched the multi-player yet. For the most part though I've been playing the new DLC for Halo 4.
Back to top Go down
bsh122397
Green ChuChu
bsh122397

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:36 pm

I've been playing as much Halo 4 online as I can before my Live expires.
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Rather unrelated, (actually it has no relation to this topic other than the fact I just found out Brian is from Georgia) but I just noticed on ur proflie ur from Georgia! I'm goin to florida on monday, and one of the two flights I'm takeing drops me off in Atlanta. I feel alot better knowing if something goes wrong on the flight, that leaves me stranded in Georgia, I at least know 1 person there.
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Oh your coming to visit me in Florida, Harry?
Don't worry, I got you covered if any shenanigans happen down here, just stay away from the Keys. sunny
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Enix Forever wrote:
Oh your coming to visit me in Florida, Harry?
Don't worry, I got you covered if any shenanigans happen down here, just stay away from the Keys. sunny
not visit, this is my new home Very Happy and I'm already loving it. palm trees EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
bsh122397
Green ChuChu
bsh122397

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:08 pm

You're lucky Harry, I miss Florida and i wish I could go back down there.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin
Thomas_Terminator

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:24 pm

I've been playing a ton of League of Legends and Dota lately lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.com
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:40 am

Since I started this thread I got borderlands 1&2. I haven't beaten one yet but I'm on my second playthrough on 2. Almost done with the Torgue campaign.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin
Thomas_Terminator

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:13 pm

To everyone who has a 3DS.

Well one, add me Razz

Second:

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/30/nintendo-downloads-na-the-legend-of-zelda-oracle-of-ages-and-oracle-of-seasons/

If you don't have a hard copy of any of the Zelda Oracle games (I do Very Happy) and you have a 3DS, pick up both Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons for $4.99 each link draws sword
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?
Page 1 of 1