Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Applications

Go down 
+43
sauceboss10
Enix Forever
5amith
tehmightymo
Kellosian's_Brother
Exiled_Thoughts
Talyse
LeafWolf
madfingers23
X-Rifles-X
Thea Ochi Mati
MyIcing
johulk
The Legend Master
ghostkitten2
drake00115
opkid1
Starlorb
TheMasterSword
Pawdroost
Saber192
Sackboy024
AlexDarkscore
TheMinerMan
kyle113
Chunky5dude
Miner_Elf
badboy80
gereja
Hidden2868
LinkLove123
MasterOfTheTree
tyleh
Azurebolts
Link3838
jjakeawesome
Conabone
Thomas_Terminator
SilentCobra
InfiniteAurora
Tamugetsu
zephyriphoenix
Admin
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin
Thomas_Terminator

Clan Applications - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Talyse wrote:
Alright. I saw this and I flipped shits.

This is amazing.. xD

1) Talyse
2) Why not? The largest one for me is the maps of the dungeons.
3) I own all of them. EVEN... the NES one. Yes. I'm that bad. (Or good.. whichever you see it as...) My favorite though will have to be A Link to the Past for SNES.
4)Griefing is a childish way to vent anger towards those that are more creative than you. It is pitiless and pointless. So, no... I shall not grief.
5) 22

Accepted as royal guard, the reason its not higher is simply because "I own all of them" seems to be said by the majority of applicants, if you would like to try to list the games you own, your rank can be reevalueated. As it is even if you dont list them you can work your way to higher ranks as long as you stay somewhat active.

Is this meaning that if i actually list the games that i own instead of me saying "I own every one of them except for Spirit Tracks". I would've been a higher rank than i am as we speak...? pale
and as it is, im an active member... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.com
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:20 am

Thomas_Terminator wrote:
Admin wrote:
Talyse wrote:
Alright. I saw this and I flipped shits.

This is amazing.. xD

1) Talyse
2) Why not? The largest one for me is the maps of the dungeons.
3) I own all of them. EVEN... the NES one. Yes. I'm that bad. (Or good.. whichever you see it as...) My favorite though will have to be A Link to the Past for SNES.
4)Griefing is a childish way to vent anger towards those that are more creative than you. It is pitiless and pointless. So, no... I shall not grief.
5) 22

Accepted as royal guard, the reason its not higher is simply because "I own all of them" seems to be said by the majority of applicants, if you would like to try to list the games you own, your rank can be reevalueated. As it is even if you dont list them you can work your way to higher ranks as long as you stay somewhat active.

Is this meaning that if i actually list the games that i own instead of me saying "I own every one of them except for Spirit Tracks". I would've been a higher rank than i am as we speak...? pale
and as it is, im an active member... Very Happy
Firstly you are already a gilded sword which is the highest rank we will ever give out on entrance to the clan (unless there are special surrounding circumstances, such as in mine and tamu's case wherein we had been active leaders of the previous clan), so no listing your games would not help you personally. As far as being an active member the sages are in the process of working out a system of promoting and demoting based on activity, so once that is worked out you might very well be promoted to fierce diety, although i will make no guarauntees.

Also: technically this thread is not for discussing applications, but these posts while technically not supposed to be here, do serve to better explain the application and acceptance process, so I am leaving them here.
Back to top Go down
Exiled_Thoughts
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 pm

1) your IGN

Exiled_Thoughts

2) Why do you love zelda?

I'm a HUGE fan of roleplay games

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)

My favorite game is Wind Waker, partly because I think toon Link is adorable, and I love animation games(toon animation)

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?

I swear i will NEVER grief.

5) Age?

Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Exiled_Thoughts wrote:
1) your IGN

Exiled_Thoughts

2) Why do you love zelda?

I'm a HUGE fan of roleplay games

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)

My favorite game is Wind Waker, partly because I think toon Link is adorable, and I love animation games(toon animation)

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?

I swear i will NEVER grief.

5) Age?

Accepted as Hylian
Back to top Go down
Kellosian's_Brother
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:40 pm

1) Kelseeeeeyyyy
2) The Zelda games are unmatched by any means possible. I learned to read from OoT.
3) OoT is the best and none can argue. I own Zelda Tp, Zelda four swords adventure, Zelda Windwaker, Skyward Sword, Oot With master quest, and Link to the past.
4) I swear by the master sword, the goddess, and the triforce I will not Grief.
5) Age=13
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Kellosian's_Brother wrote:
1) Kelseeeeeyyyy
2) The Zelda games are unmatched by any means possible. I learned to read from OoT.
3) OoT is the best and none can argue. I own Zelda Tp, Zelda four swords adventure, Zelda Windwaker, Skyward Sword, Oot With master quest, and Link to the past.
4) I swear by the master sword, the goddess, and the triforce I will not Grief.
5) Age=13

You come from a good bloodline, but no special treatment for you, accepted as royal guard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
tehmightymo
Miniblin
tehmightymo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 pm

1) IGN: tehmightymo
2) Why do you love zelda? I like puzzle solving and going through dungeons. Also, the first game I ever beat fully was Oracle of Seasons when I was 6, so it brings back memories.
3) My favorite Zelda is Oracle of Seasons(First game I ever played) I own Minish Cap, Oracle of Seasons, Ocarina of Time, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword,and Four Swords.
4) I swear I will never sell you out or grief.
5) Age: 14

P.S. Sorry for posting this application on the Minecraft Forums first.
Back to top Go down
5amith
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:28 am

IGN: 5amith

Why do you <3 zelda?: Its gameplay is fun and the art design and soundtack is amazing.

Favourite Zelda game: I have always loved the original 1986 game. I love the 8-bit soundtack and art involved. As of yet i dont own any Zelda games (except 1986) but I still love them and wnat to play them. Very Happy

Do you promise not to grief: I will not grief as i dont want to ruin anyone's structure they have worked so hard on. I dont want to miss out on this experience. I solemnly swear that i shall not sell out the Society of The Master Sword.

Thanks for considering,
5amith
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:23 pm

tehmightymo wrote:
1) IGN: tehmightymo
2) Why do you love zelda? I like puzzle solving and going through dungeons. Also, the first game I ever beat fully was Oracle of Seasons when I was 6, so it brings back memories.
3) My favorite Zelda is Oracle of Seasons(First game I ever played) I own Minish Cap, Oracle of Seasons, Ocarina of Time, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword,and Four Swords.
4) I swear I will never sell you out or grief.
5) Age: 14

P.S. Sorry for posting this application on the Minecraft Forums first.

Accepted as gilded sword

5amith wrote:
IGN: 5amith

Why do you <3 zelda?: Its gameplay is fun and the art design and soundtack is amazing.

Favourite Zelda game: I have always loved the original 1986 game. I love the 8-bit soundtack and art involved. As of yet i dont own any Zelda games (except 1986) but I still love them and wnat to play them.

Do you promise not to grief: I will not grief as i dont want to ruin anyone's structure they have worked so hard on. I dont want to miss out on this experience. I solemnly swear that i shall not sell out the Society of The Master Sword.

Thanks for considering,
5amith

Accepted as royal guard

Note: With the holidays and other events on a personal scale the leadership of the clan has been inactive recently which is why it has taken 1 1/2 months for your applications to be reviewed. In slight apology of this i have given each of you the rank above the one you normally would have been assigned.
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

1) IGN:
Enix Forever

2) Why do you love zelda?:
I love the story, the items, the puzzles, the side quests, the places, the characters, everything i guess.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank):
Favorite as of now is split between Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. As for what games i own I have all of them except Spirit Tracks, Fours Swords, and Skyward Sword. Also I have beat all of the games besides the ones I don't have and the very first two games that were released.

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?:
I have no desire to destroy something I love. I SWEAR on the Master Sword its self if need be.

5) Age?:
2 Decades, look at that Zelda experience. Cool
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Enix Forever wrote:

1) IGN:
Enix Forever

2) Why do you love zelda?:
I love the story, the items, the puzzles, the side quests, the places, the characters, everything i guess.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank):
Favorite as of now is split between Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. As for what games i own I have all of them except Spirit Tracks, Fours Swords, and Skyward Sword. Also I have beat all of the games besides the ones I don't have and the very first two games that were released.

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?:
I have no desire to destroy something I love. I SWEAR on the Master Sword its self if need be.

5) Age?:
2 Decades, look at that Zelda experience. Cool

Generally we dont like the "i own them all" because people tend to say it simply to impress, but since everything else you said coraborates it, and you listed the ones you did not own, im going to accept that you are actually being serious, so you are accepted as a royal family member.
Back to top Go down
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:36 pm

1) sauceboss10

2) I love Zelda because I have played the game since i was very young. I love Fighting the monsters especially bosses and i really like the equipment. I enjoy the music and i love the characters.

3) My favorite game is definitely Skyward Sword because of the sword movements and the gameplay. I own Skyward sword, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Four swords, a link to the past, and majoras mask.

4) I solemnly swear i will never sell you out or grief especially because i know someone in the society.

5) 13

Thank you for considering Very Happy

Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:02 pm

sauceboss10 wrote:
1) sauceboss10

2) I love Zelda because I have played the game since i was very young. I love Fighting the monsters especially bosses and i really like the equipment. I enjoy the music and i love the characters.

3) My favorite game is definitely Skyward Sword because of the sword movements and the gameplay. I own Skyward sword, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Four swords, a link to the past, and majoras mask.

4) I solemnly swear i will never sell you out or grief especially because i know someone in the society.

5) 13

Thank you for considering Very Happy

Wlecome to the clan my friend, you are hereby accepted as a royal family member.
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:51 am

I realized that the application listed here was before we had changed it, and it no where mentioned that there was a new application, so i accepted those who applied using the listed application and edited the op with the correct application, I am also posting it here.

the current application is this:

1) Your In Game Name
2) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?
3) Why do you want to join our clan?
4) Why do you like zelda and what games do you own?
5) Age?(doesnt have to be answered if not comfortable)
6) On a scale of one to ten how active are you? (will not be denied based on this)
Back to top Go down
loggggggs
Miniblin

PostSubject: application   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:05 pm

1) Your In Game Name
loggggggs. (it has 6 g's it and this is not part of the game name)
i do swear not to sell you out and i swear not to grief.
Because all the other servers are not as good as yours looks like and i love the Legend of Zelda games.
i Love the Zelda games because of there unique puzzles, story, and game play that no other game can top. I own Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword.
i dont feel comfortable aswering that question.
6) On a scale of one to ten how active are you? (will not be denied based on this)
5-7, it kinda depends sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin
Thomas_Terminator

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:00 am

loggggggs wrote:
1) Your In Game Name
loggggggs. (it has 6 g's it and this is not part of the game name)
i do swear not to sell you out and i swear not to grief.
Because all the other servers are not as good as yours looks like and i love the Legend of Zelda games.
i Love the Zelda games because of there unique puzzles, story, and game play that no other game can top. I own Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword.
i dont feel comfortable aswering that question.
5-7, it kinda depends sometimes.

Welcome aboard! You have been accepted as...

Royal Family Member
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.com
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Well even though i already did this, i will do it again since the questions are updated.

1)sauceboss10

2) I humbly and solemnly swear i will not sell you out or grief.

3) I want to join SOTMS because i want a great and fun environment to play Minecraft on. Also i have a friend on and i really like Zelda.

4) I love Zelda because I have played the game since i was very young. I love Fighting the monsters especially bosses and i really like the equipment. I enjoy the music and i love the characters. My favorite game is definitely Skyward Sword because of the sword movements and the gameplay. I own Skyward sword, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Four swords, a link to the past, and majoras mask.

5) 13

6) For a while i will be quite active 7 but later i wont be on as much because i will do other things 3.

Thanks for checking this out even though i already joined and im considering becoming a sage. That pretty much why I did this again. Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Wink Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tmanr2
Miniblin

PostSubject: Application   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:45 pm

1) Tmanr2
2) I swear
3) I love the legend of Zelda. And this server sounds fun!
4) I like the legend of Zelda because of the puzzles and how fun it is, I have mish cap,ocerena of time 3DS and N64,skyward sword and 4 swords.
5) not comfortable to say.
6) 7 or 8
farao
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 am

Tmanr2 wrote:
1) Tmanr2
2) I swear
3) I love the legend of Zelda. And this server sounds fun!
4) I like the legend of Zelda because of the puzzles and how fun it is, I have mish cap,ocerena of time 3DS and N64,skyward sword and 4 swords.
5) not comfortable to say.
6) 7 or 8
Accepted as a Royal Guard, welcome to the clan! don't forget to introduce yourself by creating a thread in the introductions subsection of the general discussion catagory.
Back to top Go down
Billy54210
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm

1) Billy54210
2) I swear I will not sell you out or grief.
3)I want to join your clan because I want to get into Zelda and you guys seem really cool.
4) I like Zelda because it's a fantasy roleplaying game but I have no games yet Sad Embarassed
5) 17
6) 6.2?
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:57 pm

1) Billy54210
2) I swear I will not sell you out or grief.
3)I want to join your clan because I want to get into Zelda and you guys seem really cool.
4) I like Zelda because it's a fantasy roleplaying game but I have no games yet
5) 17
6) 6.2?

accepted as hylian
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
Justin9000
Miniblin

PostSubject: My Application   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 pm

1) Your In Game Name: Justin9000
2) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?: No I do not swear unless It's an appropriate time. Of course not Why would I grief a zelda server? Plus I'm not gonna sell you guys out.
3)Why do you want to join our clan?: I love zelda and minecraft so why not I mean its the perfect mix!
4) why do you like zelda and what games do you own?: I like zelda because the unbeatable mix of puzzle, adventure and RPG. I own all zelda games (The legend of zelda, Links awakening, oracania of time, majoras mask, wind waker, Minish cap, four swords, and twilight princess, skyword sword.
5) Age?: Lets just say I'm mature.
6) On a scale of one to ten how active are you? (will not be denied based on this): 10. Quite active, I'll be on most day for 3-5 hours!

Thank You for consideration!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My Application to the Clan   Clan Applications - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 pm

I've already posted my application on this clan's thread on Minecraft Forum. But I guess you guys don't go on there too much. Well, Here's my application:

1. IGN Name: N/A, In-game MineCraft name: Starblast16
2. I SWEAR, with the goddess Hylia as my witness, that I will never grief, steal, sell out, ect.
3. I'm a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda Franchise and I wanted to join a clan of fellow Zelda Fans.
4. I love the Legend of Zelda because the games are always fun, a great challenge, and because they have an awesome storyline. I have Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time 3D, Link's Awakening DX (3DS), Collector's Edition (OoT, LoZ, Zelda II, Majora's Mask), Master Quest, Four Sword Anniversary Edition, Minish Cap, A Link to the Past, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Super Smash Bros Brawl/Melee (Don't think it counts but it does have Link in it after all). Had: Four Sword Adventure.
5. I'm Currently 16 years old.
6. My activity varies but I'm usually active at a 5 on a scale of 1-10, But I'm usually not active in summer due to the fact that I play Minecraft on my School Laptop.

Do I need an IGN account to Join?

Last edited by Starblast16 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to say something important)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Applications
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3